So pancakes, made with, BUCKWHEAT !
We all love pancakes and if its gluten free organic Buckwheat Pancakes then what more you want? Buckwheat Pancakes are the most eaten buckwheat recipe.
*makes about 6 medium sized pancakes
- 1 cup buckwheat flower ( We used Baltistan Himalayan Buckwheat Flour)
- 1 cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- optional- more nanners, some cashew butter or other nut butter, cinnamon, choco chips, coconut flakes, you get the gist
- Dump everything in a blender (Peak laziness) and blend till smooth
- pour into oiled pan
- cook until bubbles form then flip
When it comes to pancakes I’ll always opt to throw in some fruit rather than syrup. For my pancakes I usually top them with a super easy fruit compote (sounds bougie, spoiler: its cooked berries) and they are to die for.
- grab a handful of fresh or frozen fruit (I find berries work best)
- cook on medium-low heat and use your spatula to break up the fruit as it softens
- cook until your desired consistency is achieved (longer= more liquidy)
- Dump it on your pancakes and add any other desired toppings !