HIMALAYAN DRIED SEA BUCKTHORN BERRIES
Himalayan Dried Sea Buckthorn berries are sourced from Himalayas mountains of Gilgit Baltistan. Sea buckthorn is a plant. The leaves, flowers, seeds, and fruits are used to make medicine. Sea buckthorn is used for heart health, skin conditions, swelling (inflammation), and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support any of these uses. In foods, sea buckthorn berries are used to make jellies, juices, purees, and sauces. In manufacturing, sea buckthorn is used in cosmetics and anti-aging products.
How does it work?
Sea buckthorn contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and other active ingredients. It might have some activity against stomach and intestinal ulcers, and heartburn symptoms.
Why Consuming Dried Sea Buckthorn Berries is Beneficial For You?
- Food to Live’s Sea Buckthorn Berries is an excellent source of antioxidants and dietary fiber. In addition, it does not contain any cholesterol.
- This berries is extremely versatile; it can be used in teas, juices, smoothies, dressings, various desserts, jams, ice-cream, porridge, yogurt, puddings, and baking.
- Buckthorn berries is often used in cosmetics. It can be added to face creams, body lotions, and bath additives. It is known to support coarse, sore, or dry skin.
- Sea Buckthorn berries can also be used as a natural food coloring agent. Make your pastries look vibrant and be wholesome all at the same time.
- Sea Buckthorn berries by Himalayas Organic Foods is raw, and suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
There are no reviews yet.