Chewy Himalayan Buckwheat Oat Granola Bars
These granola bars are packed with fiber and healthy ingredients, and have no refined sugar. The banana lends a nice natural sweetness to the bars and helps bind them together, while the addition of buckwheat adds an extra crunch. Perfect for breakfast or snack time!
- 1 1/3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 extra ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Into the same bowl, pour in pureed banana, honey and almond butter and stir until all ingredients are moistened
- Add in raisins and continue stirring until everything is fully incorporated.
- Spoon batter into a 9×9 square baking tin and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until top is firm and edges are golden.
- Allow to cool in the pan on a rack and then slice into bars
- Store in an airtight container.
You can read more about our products on our our BLOG. Also, you can visit our SHOP and place orders online and we will deliver it to you in 2,3 working days. You can also get coupons with special discounts on this link. You can order the Hulled Buckwheat by clicking this LINK.